Wednesday, October 14, 2009

day 41...10-13-09


coral

At Camera Club Tuesday night we had several "table top" stations set up to play with lighting and still life photography.  I played a little, but was not much in the mood.  I much prefer to play solo as opposed to hovering with and sneaking in around 40 or so other people.  It was fun, it sparked some ideas, but my shots were less than stellar.  I definetly plan to play and explore options with off camera flash, my portable studio and my lightbox in the near future.  It's gonna mean pulling out my camera manual (you know it's that book that comes with your camera, explains all it's features and stuff ), and my flash manual, and that collection of cords I have but dont use.     

1 comment:

  1. Bypass the manuals and head into Don's with all your stuff and say "show me how off camera lighting works"
    Way faster!
    Just don't do it on a Saturday when there are 20 customers in there.

    ReplyDelete