Wednesday, October 28, 2009

day 51...10-23-09


geese in a pond

On my way to Edmonton, I stopped just before I got to Lloydminster and shot this.  Yep it's blurry, so are all my other shots that day.  I was having a little freak out thinking my camera or lens was broken.  The auto-focus on my camera was not working, at all! I checked all the various controls and swtiches, knobs, dials and toggles  Turns out there's a little toggle on the side of my camera that allow me to switch between M, S, and C...um what's the heck is this?  Out comes the manual, which I do carry with me, and problem solved YEAH!!!
So after I get back in the car and head on down the highway, I get a call from my Dad who's wondering if that was me stopped on the side of the highway and why?  What are the chances he would just happen to pull over on the opposite side of the highway at the very same time, in the very same spot.  "No Dad, no car trouble, I just stopped to take pictures".  I'm sure he was rolling his eyes and shaking his head. 


No comments:

Post a Comment