Thursday, September 24, 2009

day 21...09-23-09


road apples
I was stopped at a red light while on my way to work Wednesday morning. With the windows rolled down, I was grooving and singing to the music that was playing, sippin' a mango madness Booster Juice. All of a sudden out of the corner of my eye I saw objects falling from the sky. They landed on the ground with a thud thud. I looked up...way up. A giant apple tree stood on the corner releasing her autumn bounty to the street corner below. When the light turned green, I turned the corner and stopped rather than proceeding straight through to my destination. This project has demonstrated to me that my routine daily life is rich and ripe with beautiful moments and opportunities for great images if I stop and take notice of the little details around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment