Sunday, September 6, 2009

day 4...09-06-09

ineffective

This project is going to be much more challenging, in so many ways, than I first anticipated. First, in finding the time each day to photograph stuff. Second, the going about finding stuff interesting enough to photograph. Third, assuming I've conquered challenges 1 and 2, narrowing down shots taken to just one post for the day. Fourth, avoiding the temptation to use a good shot taken on a day other than the present one because the 1st and 2nd challenges were not fully realized.

In light of challenges 3and 4, I will post any other daily shots I feel are worthy of sharing simply because otherwise all these thousands of photos I take are just digital garbage taking up hard drive space and temptation to cheat will be minimized. Not that I would cheat, that would defeat the purpose of the whole exercise.
12 3

No comments:

Post a Comment