Wednesday, September 9, 2009

day 7...09-09-09 theme shadows

We picked the theme shadows for today...thankfully it's a beautiful sunny day with lots of shadows following me around. I headed over to university this morning after I dropped Kaylin off @ school. I had 30 minutes to shoot and get to work on time.
I had several shadow shots to choose from, but what I love about this one, is it's shadow but with detail, texture and colour, almost the antithesis of shadow.

For comparison here is a few more shadowy versions...

2 comments:

  1. This is interesting. And some very creative shots. will look forward to see how this turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is creative - thinking outside the box. Something I struggle with but am slowly starting to do with this challange.

    ReplyDelete